These Terms & Conditions of Use (the Terms) set out the Terms by which you may make use of our Website TFLI.co.uk (the Website). Use of the Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use the Website.
It is important that you carefully read these Terms before you use the Website, as they apply to your use of the Website. Please feel free to download or print a copy of these Terms for your own future reference. It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of the nature of these Terms and how they may affect your use of the Website.
By using the Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should exit the Website immediately and we request that you do not use our service.
Light Finance is a registered Trading Name of TFLI Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register under number FRN 723630. TFLI Limited is registered in England and Wales (Company number 08424810), Registered Office; Regulated by the Information Commissioners Office, (registration number Z3585914).
Accessing the Website
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service which we provide on the Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
Intellectual property rights
- All Intellectual Property Rights (including, without limitation, all database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents and rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction) in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or to this Website belong to TFLI Limited or its licensed source. All rights of TFLI Limited in such Intellectual Property Rights are hereby reserved.
- You may print off a copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Accuracy Of Information
- TFLI Limited does not represent that the information contained in this Website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this Website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
- We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Website. It is your responsibility to review the Website terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of this Website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations, or other Terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We cannot guarantee that the Lender or Finance Provider will authorise any particular loan application. This may be as a result, directly or indirectly, of a systems problem, issues which are unforeseeable or outside of our control or that of the Lender, or Finance Providers, or because information has been provided incorrectly.
- We shall not be liable for any loss you may suffer unless we have been negligent or not acted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or unless otherwise required by UK law. In the event that you do not use this form with reasonable care and in accordance with these terms and conditions or we discover or are notified that you are using this form fraudulently, we, the Lender or Finance Provider reserve the right to charge you for any reasonable costs that we may incur in taking action to stop you using the form and recover any monies owed as a result of your activities.
You may only use our site & iframe form for lawful purposes. You may not use our site/form:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- to upload or transmit through the form: any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer
- to upload or transmit through the form: any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character.
Links From The Website
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The Website & form is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom. These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Your Right to be Forgotten / Erasure Of Your Personal Information
Last Updated Nov 2018