Are you talented Search Engine Optimisation specialist? A rare and truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a seasons SEO expert to join our small, dynamic, fast-moving digital marketing/software development team based within the beautiful rural village of Bollington, Cheshire. Working primarily within the financial services sector, we are an international lead generation firm who drive significant traffic to our brands via Google, Facebook and other popular platforms.
This is an excellent chance for an experienced SEO Executive to take that next step in their career. You will need to be very technical and content driven as well as being able to provide innovative and creative strategic ideas to drive more traffic and leads.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Creating effective content strategies to drive more traffic.
- Analysing keyword research to implement into campaigns.
- Regularly attend meetings with the marketing team.
- Examining data on analytics and search console to further optimise campaigns and create actionable tasks.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to the team.
- Communicate with our PPC, content writer, and graphic design team.
- Analyse competitor data.
- Deliver technical audits and communicate with the development team to change on-page recommendations.
- Working closely with content writers to deliver high quality and keyword driven content.
- At least two years' experience in an SEO role at an agency, in-house or as a freelancer.
- Deep understanding of keyword research, competitor data, content strategies, search console & Google Analytics.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence.
- Be able to quickly identify issues that may be affecting search rankings.
- Have a proven track record of delivering results through local optimisation.
- A thorough understanding of on-page SEO, and the desire to continue developing these skills.
- A determination to go above and beyond to exceed client expectations.
- Great understanding and working knowledge of relevant industry tools and how best to utilise them (Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog etc.
- Excel skills - for data analysis and manipulation.
- A keen interest in the ever-changing world of SEO.
- Strong organisation and presentation skills.
- An analytical mindset whilst still being able to be creative.
- A result driven personality with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done.
- Excellent Google Analytics & Search Console skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS is a bonus.
- AdWords knowledge is also a bonus but not essential.
- Ability to plan your time and responsibilities effectively.
- Have previous experience analysing data and continually optimising pages to deliver more traffic.
- If you are passionate about SEO and love the techy aspect of the job then we would love to hear from you.
What We Offer
- Fun, super interesting work environment.
- Housed within a super cool custom-built tech-centric new office.
- Career progression (our last graduate recruit is now a director!).
- Continual support and training.
- Office target-based bonuses.
- Frequent team days/nights out (at least 1 per quarter).
- Free tea/coffee/soft drinks and snacks.
- The occasional pizza and beers on a Friday!
Interested in joining our team? We work hard to make a real difference in the spaces that we work within and we're always looking for other like-minded souls to join us. We offer competitive salaries and a great working environment.
If you have a passion for everything digital or have an idea that you'd like to talk to us about, then please get in touch.