Are you a talented, seasoned digital marketing professional? A rare and truly exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital marketer to join our small, dynamic, fast-moving digital marketing/software development team based within the beautiful rural village of Bollington, Cheshire. Working primarily within the financial services sector, we are an international lead generation firm who drive significant traffic to our brands via Google, Facebook and other popular platforms.
We use clever, sophisticated tech to manage every aspect of our business, all of which is collaboratively designed and crafted in house by our awesome team of software developers.
We are looking for a sharp, talented, digital marketer to join us. The ideal candidate must have a thorough understanding of paid search and social, but perhaps more importantly, be able to contribute ideas pertaining to our overall marketing strategy.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Able to demonstrate success in hitting return on ad spend targets.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Co-manage the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Providing feedback on the usability, design, content and conversion of brand sites.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
What We Offer
- Fun, super interesting work environment.
- Housed within a super cool custom-built tech-centric new office.
- Career progression (our last graduate recruit is now a director!).
- Continual support and training.
- Office target-based bonuses.
- Frequent team days/nights out (at least 1 per quarter).
- Free tea/coffee/soft drinks and snacks.
- The occasional pizza and beers on a Friday!
Interested in joining our team? We work hard to make a real difference in the spaces that we work within and we're always looking for other like-minded souls to join us. We offer competitive salaries and a great working environment.
If you have a passion for everything digital or have an idea that you'd like to talk to us about, then please get in touch.